We are hosting a level building contest this year for the winter season. We challenge our Super Mario Maker 2 community to make winter levels which will be played during a live stream on Twitch.
- Any size “Classic Tee” from our Merch Store
- Deadline for Submission: December 31st 2019
How To Submit:
- Post the level code in our Discord channel set up specifically for this event.
- Course must have a winter theme or tie in to winter in some way
- Hard platforming is welcome, but no Dashie levels or Expert Kaizo
- Clear rate should be over 1%. However, leeway is given on this requirement.
- Any gamemode or world accepted
- “Course for TeamAONN’s Winter 2019 Event” must be included in the description
- Must be SMM2
Judging Based On:
- Adherence to theme
- Replay value
- Judges’ are able to clear the level
- Overall Aesthetic
- Our community motto is “Enjoy your fandom, and your game.” Including a fandom in the level design will earn bonus points. * Fandom must be easily recognized in the level.
- Including “TeamAONN” in the course name will earn bonus points.
- Participant must be age 18 years or older to enter
- If under the age of 18 years, participant must submit a signed permission form from their parent or guardian at the time of submission.
- For those 13 to 17 unable to get signed permission for physical prize a digital option delivered via Discord is available.
- If not a United States of America citizen, living within the continental US, winner will be responsible for the cost of shipping & customs, as outlined on the TeeSpring website: https://answers.teespring.com/article/shipping-costs/
- Countries eligible to receive Prize: US, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- In the event of a tie, the prize will be awarded to the participant with the earliest submission date and time.
- Limit two entries per person